- Tea aficionados and beginners alike can savour this natural colour-changing tea.
- This unique tea is blue when brewed, hot or cold; squeezing a slice of lemon will transform it into a purple tea!
- Mix in honey or your choice of sweetener.
- Add ice to make a cool and refreshing caffeine-free herbal tea drink.
- The tea is made by collecting butterfly pea flowers (Clitoria ternatea or Asian pigeonwings) while they are in bloom during the early morning, and then immediately sun-dried.
- Bartenders use the flowers in cocktails. You can infuse your tea into a cocktail, served chilled with a splash of Prosecco, or blended frozen with strawberries and your choice of spirit!
- Give the gift of wellness to your loved ones - this herbal tea can be shared for Birthdays, Mother’s Day, a Home Welcoming, Weddings, Anniversaries, Showers, Christmas, and other special occasions!
Organic Butterfly Pea Tea